Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc scenario

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done file-to-Idoc scenario and I have check the status on sxmb_moni (Processed successfully) and we05(" An inbound partner profile could not be found with the following key: /PDPABAP/LS//CREMAS//// " and "Technical Short info: Direction2,Current Status 56, Basic Type CREMAS03, Patnerno PDPABAP,patnertype LS, port SAPC08 " ). My R/3 system id is C47, client is 800 and xi system id is C08, Client is 010. In Integration System(xi) I have created Rfc destination : IDS47800, connection type is 3, for R/3 system host; Using IDX1 have created port SAPC47, Client 800, Rfc destination IDS47800, Receiver Status Message Patner no PDPABAP,TYPE LS; Using IDX2 Idoc type is cremas03, source port is sapc47; In SAP backend system Logicalsystem PDPABAP, Using we20 I have created PDPABAP patnerno PDPABAP,patn type LS,Outbound parameters mt CHRMAS, inbound mt CHRMAS; Rfd destination is IDS47800,type 3;port(trfc) PDPABAP, rfc.ds IDS47800;; in SLD T.S.(web as abap: C47 on sap47) details are System name C47, system home is sap47,client 800,business system is pdpabap; B.S. (pdpabap), Transport Targets t.s. C47 on sap47, client 800 of C47, Logical system name is PDPABAP;

Can any body tell whether my objects are correct or used properly? If not, can any body tell how to create objects and use them with an example (step by step). Your help is reward able.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought i will give you some more additional information which will help you complete this Scenario without any problem...

These are steps to follow:

<b>STEPS IN DESIGN</b>

1. Import idoc from the SAP System (SAP02) through imported objects.

2. Create Data Type, Message Type, Message Interface for the Outbound File.

3. Create Message Mapping with file Message and idoc (Matmas04)

5.Create Interface mapping between File Interface and the idoc.

Steps to be followed in Creation of Technical and Business System

<b>

Technical System</b>

In SLD, click on technical landscape->New Technical System->WebAS ABAP.

<b>

Business System.</b>

1.Goto Business Landscape->New Business System->Name the business system.

2. Choose the technical system that needs to be attached->WebAS ABAP->Technical System Name.

<b>

Preconfiguration steps for transfer of data to IDOCS</b>

1.Create a RFC Destination in SM59 of XI Server of type.

2.In transaction IDX1 ,create a port for the client of XI server.

3. The port has to be displayed in the idx2 transaction and we should be able to view the idoc’s which we imported through integration repository.

<b>Steps in Configuration</b>

1. Goto service without party, right click->Assign a business system.

2. Choose the business system to be added.

3. Create a File Sender Service with communication channel for the same.

4. Create an idoc receiver channel under the business system. Mention the RFC Destination and the port created for the same.

5. Mention the logical Name in the Service->Adapter Specific Parameters of both the File Sender Service as well as the business system.

6. Make the Sender Agreement for theFile Sender with communication channel.

7.Create the Receiver Determination and Interface Determination for the business system.

8.Create the Receiver Agreement for the Business system.

TCODES for File>XI>IDoc

SM59-rfc destination on recving side

IDX1-port on recving side

IDX2-load metadata

Bus. service adapter specific Identifiers-->Logical sys name (check this blog:/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system )

we05-IDoc status records

BD54-Create Partner Number

We20-Create Partner Profile

While doing an File -> XI -> IDoc scenario, The Points to noted are:

1. You don’t need a DT, MT or a message interface for the IDOC as it itself acts as the Message Interface.

2. You import the IDOC and use the same in your mapping.

3. In this configuration note that you will need a sender agreement for the file.

4. In this configuration note that you will also need a receiver agreement for the IDOC.

For any File -> XI -> IDoc scenario ref:

and also these links:

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/nw-howtoguides

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

In R/3 Side, Partner profiles should be created.

Have a look into this document for the same...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

And also since the Blog on File to Idoc looks quite complecated... I thought of giving you more info...

You can take a look at this document.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

It is IDOC to IDOC.All you will have to do is ignore the first half of it.

Also, create an XSD of your IDOC , import it as an external definition and use it as the data type for the file.

Apart from that other details like SLD , R3 config etc you can look into the document and the info i have given.

Also you can conveniently ignore the Header Mapping.

Just pass the control record values during the mapping and then in your IDOC adapter , select the options,

1. Apply control record from the payload.

2. Take sender from payload.

3. take receiver from payload.

If you do not want the control record to be populated manually and want the data from the SLD, disable the control record in the mapping and the control record will be filled with values from the data in SLD configuration . No need to do the header mappping in either case.

I hope it helps.....

Regards,

Abhy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the IDOC control record. Does it have valid values for the Sender and Recievr Partnet SNDPRN and RCVPRN. Do they match the Name of the PARTNER PROFILE created in we20.

Regards,

Bhavesh

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

T.code( IDX5 ) I found

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPC08</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>PDPABAP</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LS</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC />

<SAP:RCVPOR>SAPC47</SAP:RCVPOR>

<SAP:RCVPRN>PDPABAP</SAP:RCVPRN>

<SAP:RCVPRT>LS</SAP:RCVPRT>

R/3 (we05) control file ( I found)

Recipient Information->

Port :

Patner Number : PDPABAP

Patn.Type LS

Sender Information

Port SAPCO8

Patner number PDPABAP

Patn.Type LS

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now~~ The error is the fact that in We05 , the control record for the IDOC , has both the sender and reciver as

<b>PDPABAP</b>

Try this~~

IDOC adapter ~~ Select options,

Take Sender from payload, take receiver from payload, Apply control record values from paylad.

Regards,

Bhavesh