cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scope of check tab vanished from delivery proposal screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure how this happened but I seemed to have lost check control tab from delivery proposal screen(ATP sales order). It was seen until yday. Not a nice event to start weekend with. Would appreciate your inputs on what could have gone wrong. I can see all other "normal" tabs - check instructions, proposal buttons and other icons. I dont recall landing on any "setting" for this or fiddling with anything relataed lest there is some remote control

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I think the tab you are looking for something to do with Product-Location combination and hence I believe you might need to clieck on ATP button and further drill down to see this tab.

Thanks

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu

I am referring to the delivery proposal screen that you get after clicking ATP check icon. Below the context menu there are analysis tab strips. e.g. check instructions, scheduling etc. There was the scope of check tab the day before but I dont see it know. In another box e.g. dev box I am able to see it. you would definately know this tab. It shows what requirements and receipts and stocks were used by the checking rule (ATP group and business event combination) to evaluate ATP qty. I dont know what made it vanish. I dont recall fiddling anything in customizing to make happen such and I dont think there is configurable setting for the same.

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the benefit of uninitiated, the scope of check tab "vanishes" from delivery proposal screen if the check instructions has all checks set to NO check. PAC - No, PAL - No, PIR- No, RBA - No

Makes sense this is standard though. May be possible otherwise

Guru