Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Location does not exist" error in /SAPAPO/CCR

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GATP Experts,

We have a scenario where when we try to do the re-concilation for our stocks, we get an error "Location XXXX doesn't exist".

When we looked at the location number that it reported in the error, it is not a valid location that was not included in the Stock Integration model.

However, when we debugged ; we got to know that when there was a stock movement - it carried an entry called ADD_LOCATION ( Additioanl Location ??? ) along with the actual location in which the stock was posted.

We would like to eliminate this error ? Is there any way we can get rid of this by not creating this location in APO ?

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

How did you solve this error? I am facing similar issue. When I try to open the results of a CCR run, there itself it is giving me this error (Not in the CCR results screen) and I am pushed out of the program. I have no such location in APO/ECC.

Let me know if you were able to find any solution to this.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I remember that correctly - it was Vendor Consignment stock. So, create an Integration model for the Vendor number in case if you think the vendor consignments are valid for your gATP ATP check.

Thanks

Babu Kilari

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

Please provide more information on the FM, structure/table you see this ADD_LOCATION. Best regards/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have active model for it? please check your IM via CFM2 if its included on the processed data.

Does the location related to sales order exists in APO? If so, basically when you cif orders... the APO side should have the customer existing as the sales order is the transactional data on the customer master data. Please cif the customer first and then the sales order.

Regards!