Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:terms of payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a call regarding payment terms :

Actually terms of payments will calculated on the billing date but the my issue is to calculate on the POD basis.

let me know it is possible in standard sap-sd or not,If yes can you give me a suggestion how to do that.

Ex:terms of payments: 02:if 15 days is due he will get 3% discount.

But my client is asking that there will be a loss during the transportation that's why if they conformed on that time onwards it should be applicable.

They dont want to change the transit time and all.

Reagrds,

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In my opinion, you need to go for development.

Refer the following link & take assistance of your technical team, I hope this can assist you.

-

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

As per your requirement, while maintaining condition record, in the additional data, we will find the additional val. days, that means the payment terms will be effective only after that specified val. days. Try it and revert back.

Hope this will resolve ur issue.

regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One crude way of doing it will be by changing the Baseline date in the FI document that is created at the time of billing. When we raise an invoice a FI document is genetrated. Once the product is delivered and confirmed by customer we can go and change the baseline date in the FI document that was created with the billing document.

Regards,

Deepak