cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick the document from the local machine and populate some data/fields?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a requirement that, i need to present a initial screen to user, where in i will provide some options with radio buttons, as below

- Email my_doc_1_of_MS Word_2010

- Email my_doc_2_of_MS Word_2010

- Email my_doc_3_of_MS Word_2010

- Email my_doc_4_of_MS Word_2010

For example, user selects the 2nd radio button/option, then, my program has to pick my_doc_2_of_MS Word_2010 from that user's LOCAL MACHINE (either PC or laptop) and POPULATE some fields/data on that my_doc_2_of_MS Word_2010 and email to his OWN email inbox of OUTLOOK or SAP INBOX

All these 4 docs are available on the user's local machine, its guaranteed. User, need not to have a look the choosen doc on WD sceen/browser, just chosses the radio button and clicks OK button, then, my program/application should pick that named doc from loca machine and send to to his/her own email inbox erither outlook or SAP

Pls. suggest me a approach to get it done

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you that why don't you try creating the ADOBE forms for the all for types, Populate field, and send it to the user's email. This would be much simpler and the user will not have to have the documents in his desktop.

If your requirement permits this, then please let me know if you have any problems.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Answers (0)