cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: QM Notification Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use the Approval feature of the QM notifications. My requirement is to find the when the notification was approved or refused. This date related data is required in some further reporting.

Please Advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am opening the thread as one more aspect needs to be addressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Approval procedure in the QM notifications. When I do create a supplier notification manually, I get the APRQ status which calls for approval before I can process it further. But when I get a supplier notification while I save the defect recording for a inspection Lot, the APRQ status is not appearing.

How can I achieve this.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek sharma ,

You can define user status to map your requirment,

btw, you can define the authorization code for each of status, then you can control only the right men can set the user status.

After that ,you will find the status history record to retrive the date of the status is set, which represent " when the notification was approved or refused".

Denis.Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis,

Appreciate your response. But in my case I can live with the standard system status. i.e. APRQ/APRF/APOK.

My requirement is once the notification is being approved I would like to know on which date it was Approved. So that I can further process this data.

If possible can you please advice in which Table this data might be available.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you only want to track when it was approved ( u mean date and time ?) it can be tracked in action log with user.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Table : JCDS for user status,date / time

input the transaction during execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no std statuses like "approved or refused"

Status like complete is there which is actionable & dates realted to this can be found out in table QMEL.

Whereas there are statuses like Release,completed & Approve related to a Task in notification.dates related to these can be found out in QMSM.