cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager on Linux - Download Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to download SAP Solution Manager 7.1 from SAP Service Market place. We are using our company provided S-User Id to log into the SAP SMP. However, in the Installation and Upgrades pages for Solution Manager 7.1, we see only "Windows Server" as the OS option. But we are using Linux and from the PAM we see that LINUX is a supported platform for SAP Solution Manager.

Does anyone know why there is no installable available for Solution Manager on Linux?

Or could this be due to some authorization restrictions in the S-User ID that I am using? Please advise

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Does anyone know why there is no installable available for Solution Manager on Linux?

>

> Or could this be due to some authorization restrictions in the S-User ID that I am using? Please advise

>

Installation is available. I agree with Christian, this is just some authorization restriction for your SAP customer number to download the contracted OS media. Just call SAP or create customer message to report it and it will rectified.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are up and running on Solman 7.1 SP3, Suse Linux X64.

If you think you are running out of time, Open a message under BC-INS, Medium priority, usually they are really quick because not many tickets are created for Solution Manager Issues as I have worked for them before, I knew it.

Thanks

Srikanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i see all available OS releases also the one we do not use. The best is to contact you SAP sales representative to check if there are restrictions according to your SAP contract.

regards

Christian