cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the availability screen during SO creation about

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD folk,

Please englightend me on the following question considering that I am not in this area.

Everytime when I have create a sales order and hits enter, system will bring me to availability check screen called "Availability Control"

In this screen, I have the following qeustions:

Question 1 - what are the difference on the following three sections:

Section 1: One-time Del on Require Delivery Date

Section 2: Complete Delivery

Section 3: Delivery Proposal

Question 2 - The date value in the Complete Delivery Section and Delivery Proposal section are changeable. Does it means the date value I replaced on the initial date value will be used for the delivery date?

thanks

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuffy,

Would like to trhough some lights on below poinits

Question 1 - what are the difference on the following three sections:

Section 1: One-time Del on Require Delivery Date

Ans: Lets assume you are creating SO Today (07.10.2011), and customer requested Delivery Date is 15.10.2011. Here if you select "One Time Delivery" System should able to confirm the Stock only for 15.10.2011 and any other Dates.

Section 2: Complete Delivery

Ans: No Partiall confirmation accepted for Customer it would confirm only if stocks are available fully.

Section 3: Delivery Proposal

Ans: Based on the availability of Stock system would propose a delivery date (May not be the date which customer requested)

Question 2 - The date value in the Complete Delivery Section and Delivery Proposal section are changeable. Does it means the date value I replaced on the initial date value will be used for the delivery date?

Ans: Yes.

Regards

MUrali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .. no one know this?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
no one know this?

It does'nt mean that. Probably, you should have searched before posting so that you will get suitable explanations.

G. Lakshmipathi