Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Start Deletion of Data in Receiver System" does not start

susumususu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I faced the problem tha data deletion in Receiver system is not started in TDTIM synario.

I started the activity "Start Deletion of Data in Receiver System" , the job "CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS" is aborted till the job "CNV_MBT_CNV_TDMS_09_START_JOBS" is over in Receiver System.

The error message is "No log was created for object CAGTFBS and sub-objekt SLOMBT".

After The job "CNV_MBT_CNV_TDMS_09_START_JOBS" is over, the job "CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS" is finished normaly but the no deletion job is released.

I carried out some deletion job by manual operation but other deletion job is not released.

Does Anyone knows the solution of this problem ?

Version:TDMS3.0 SP17

Basis: 700

Susumu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the syslog for any reference to bad defined batch jobs! (all on receiver)

Is there any deletion job that can not be startet manually on the receiver side? (So normally on top of the list of scheduled deletion jobs.

If yes please delete this job(s) and trigger the deletion again!

Best Regards

Joerg

susumususu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

Thank you for your reply.

> Please check the syslog for any reference to bad defined batch jobs! (all on receiver)

Syslog is nothing in receiver system.

> Is there any deletion job that can not be startet manually on the receiver side?

> (So normally on top of the list of scheduled deletion jobs.

I think all deletion job can be started manually.

Nomally, some deletion job is finished, the job is released next deletion job but no deletion jobs is released.

In addition, If rerun job "CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS" is finished, no deletion jobs is released.

Best regards,

Susumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if the first deletion jobs are manually dispatchable.

I've had the issue in the past that the deletion stopped without any further informatione and the reason were some bad defined batch jobs on the receiver side.

After up these jobs (check sm37 and for the tdms rfc user search for TD09P* jobs that are scheduled and check the first one in the list!)

Please also check in sm37 for any acitve ob and do a check status for these jobs!

Best Regards

Joerg

susumususu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deletion job "TD09P~" on the top of list could be released manually and finished but any other deletion jobs is not released automatically by the rerun job.

All deletion job "TD09P~" status is "Scheduled" except of executed manually.

Best regards,

Susumu

0 Kudos

This is due TDMS user not assigned proper authorizations.