cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Standard Planning Object Structure, Planning Area in SANBOX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

In IDES system, when I want to create my own SNP Planning book, Data View ( with my own Planning Area, Key Figures) those can run SNP Planning, I will create copy of SNP Standard Planning books (with reference to SNP94(1) and SNP94 (2)) then make changes as I want.

Now I want to set up Planning book, Data view in a new SANDBOX system. But when I activate the Standard Planning Object Structure 9ASNPBAS, the system show error:

u201CPlanning Object Structure ID 9ASNPBAS is invalidu201D.

Then I could not activate standard Planning Area 9ASNP02 and could not do anything more.

The same error occurred when I activate other Standard Planning Object Structures like 9ADPBASu2026

Please show me how to show this problem?

Thanks very much for your help!

Duyennx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mostly issue is due to inconsistency in table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBTE.In this table the field ANCID should be filled with POS name.But in your system I think this field value is blank for POS 9ASNPBAS.I am not sure how this inconsistency occured in your system.To correct this we have to maintain this filed value at table level.

Regards,

Sunitha

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi before trying to activate 9ASNPBAS please check if 9ASNPSTD(you will see this when you click on the expand button against 9ASNPBAS) is active. If 9ASNPSTD is not active , then activate it first and then try activating 9ASNPSTD

Thanks

Aparna