SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input TANK ID data in O4H1

0 Kudos

Dear all,

In the delivery screen, I saw the TANK ID button but when I accessed that I can't see any thing TANK data in this screen. I try to input something but when I generated that data are disappeared.

Anybody help me explain .

Thanks and regards !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanh,

In order to use this function, you would also need to activate the BDRP function in IS-OIL. This function is used to manage the replenishment of products to its customers, basically for management of customer inventory by a vendor inventory (generally, Sales).

As this function involve management of bulk products used in oil industry for processes such as delivery planning, scheduling and unloading operations, there is a requirement to record information about the tanks, containers or silos that are used to receive the bulk material, which this function of SOC comes into the picture. You can explore activating the BDRP function to use the Tank ID in O4H1.

In addition, you may also need to activate TPI (Transportation Planning Interface), which is used to meet the requirement of transportation planning with external transportation planning system.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanh,

In order to use this function, you would also need to activate the BDRP function in IS-OIL. This function is used to manage the replenishment of products to its customers, basically for management of customer inventory by a vendor inventory (generally, Sales).

As this function involve management of bulk products used in oil industry for processes such as delivery planning, scheduling and unloading operations, there is a requirement to record information about the tanks, containers or silos that are used to receive the bulk material, which this function of SOC comes into the picture. You can explore activating the BDRP function to use the Tank ID in O4H1.

In addition, you may also need to activate TPI (Transportation Planning Interface), which is used to meet the requirement of transportation planning with external transportation planning system.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Dear Kok,

I have already actived the TPI function, but the TankID in the popup screen not the same with TankID which I had maintained in the system. It is ID of "SOC: Storage object characteristic segment number", but in the system I maintained TankID under Storage Location format.

Please give me advise.

Regards !