Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA and system monitoring doesnot show up my PI system details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have solman 7.0 SPS27 and PI 7.11 SP7

we have fetched data from SLD into SMSY. logical componenets are defined and assigned to solution (role for solution also defined).

IN EWA operation setup I see my PI system, but when I try to create a EWA i dont see PI system in list.

Its the same case with system monitoring too. I dont see PI system in system monitroing activate screen.

PI is assigned to process integration as product instance. \

What could be the issue. I see that all assignmnets are correct. Have I missed anything ?

same setup was done for dev and QA sytem it worked and its working. this problem exist in training and performance landscape.

Best regards,

-Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

I talked about a problem that can affect dual stack PI and Mobile Infrastructure systems with the symptom you described in this thread, not being able to create and EWA, or System Monitoring... I talk about how to identify and correct, this problem in this following:thread.

It sounds like you are being affected by this issue, so please read the thread so you can make the check of the table and if you have this situation, the thread describes how to correct it.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul, it worked