cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EarlyWatch configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, I'm trying to integrate EarlyWatch on my BW from solution manager but when I try to make the connection in the SMSY it says:

Error in system PBW (see long text for details)

Message no. SOLAR_EN158

Diagnosis

When using RFC destination SM_PBWCLNT200_TRUSTED, the following message has been returned from system PBW: .

anyone has new documentation for the configuration of the EarlyWatch or about this problem please.?

regards,

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey there,

I discovered the solution to my problem I had not set the connection at the SDCC

I follow this steps and i resolve the problem.

The satellite system still uses SDCC for the data collection. You must ensure that a functioning connection to the relevant SAP Solution Manager system is maintained in Transaction SDCC -> Maintenance -> Remote Environment -> Default target dest. -> Section "SAP Solution Manager system: source and default target of own sessions"

thanks.

Regards,

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey im facing same issue. Can u tell me whats the value do we need to maintain. Im maintaining RFC created from BI to Solman.Kindly assist me regarding this

Edited by: mahi4ever on Feb 15, 2012 1:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Error in system PBW (see long text for details)

> Message no. SOLAR_EN158

>

> Diagnosis

> When using RFC destination SM_PBWCLNT200_TRUSTED, the following message has been returned from system PBW: .

Hello,

Please post the complete error log. Do you see any dump in ST22 too ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DatabaseSAP,

there is not dump in the ST22 and thats all the log that i have, and there is not registered any dump in the SM21.

the satellite The satellite system must have the st-a/pi instaled? or just the SOLMAN?

in the RTCCTOOL Service Preparation Check that i make to the SOLMAN say that all the components are OK.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palazon

You need to execute RTCCTOOL program in solution manager and satellite system.

This report verifies that the relevant required actions and SAP notes have been successfully implemented.

Before configuring EWA you have to make sure RFC connections (Trusted and back) between solution manager and your satellite system should work fine.

Regards,

Kiran .V