cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit missed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My query is regarding the credit block. I have a customer for which i have credit limit as 5.000 Euro. A slaes order was raised for 10000 euros and it did not check for credit limit. The exposure for limit is already more than 200 % and all the basic configurations are fine becouse this case has happened iin Production scenario and when i check in quality system, it had blocked the sales order for credit limit

This means configurations are in place for the same.

But still it missed checking for credit block.

Please share your view on it.

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The static check is ticked for both open orders and open deliveries.i have run the report, the static check was fine in the report. Although the credit limit is 5000 but order was placed for 10000, Still static check was fine.

Dynamic check is unticked.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go to FD32, enter the customer and check in status if the risk category is maintained.

Pls maintain if it is not maintained otherwise credit check will not work.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since my scenario is working is fine in Quality system. So required configuration are in place for it. I want to know where does the difference come in place betwwen QUA and PRO system as far as the cremit management is concerned.

Thanks

Manish

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

FD32 is a master data and hence you need to maintain the same seperately in PRDN.

Kindly maintain the same for the customer under discussion and revert back.

Mandatory details to be maintained in FD32

Credit Limit

Risk Category

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

pls run report CHECK_CM to get an idea of why the order was not blocked?

Also, it blocks in quality doesn't mean it'll necessarily block in production also..because the transaction data differs.

Also pls share your OVA8 settings for more help.

Regards,

Raghu.