Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Acknowledgment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My scenario is SAP(IDOC) -

>XI-->SAP(RFC synchronous)--> Webservice(synchronous) using BPM and Scenario running successfully.

But my new approach is Source SAP(IDOC) expects the acknowledgement , If BPM process is success till step and after expects acknowledgement if it success.

Normally we used RFC/CWLD/ to send back the response about IDOC to source SAP system if the whole BPM process is success. But at the moment we don't want call the RFC/CWLD instead RFC we need to send the IDOC acknowledgment

So what is approach i need to follow from here? I am looking forward from you.

Thank you very much.

Kindest Regards,

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the SYSTAT IDoc. After all processing of the BPM, add a map / send step to send the SYSTAT IDoc from XI to SAP.

The SYSTAT IDoc updates the status of the Original IDoc with the status mentioned in it.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh/ Indranil

Thanks for your great response.

@Bhavesh: I have little doubts related to your answer

1) SYSTAT IDOC is need to be import from sender SAP side?

2) is their any more configurations are required between XI and Sender SAP?

3) instead of using SYSTAT IDOC can I use ALEAUDIT01?

@Indranil:

My Scenario is SAP(IDOC sending)->XI->RFC Call syn(SAP)-->Webservice(SOAP Sync)

Idoc is receviing to XI from Sender SAP system and it send to target SAP system using RFC call and getting RFC response back from target SAP and the response RFC is map Webservice call and get the response from Webservice call by status, If the status is 'success' then I am sending the IDOC number status back to sender SAP

system using RFC/CWLD call.

But using insted of RFC/CWLD call I need to use the IDOC acknowledment to send back to sender SAP system.

Please guide me how i will follow here. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Sateesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

- You would need to ensure required mapping and Receiver Determination etc ( configuration ) are maintained on XI for this to work. The Send Step has to be in your BPM to trigger this IDoc out.

- You can explore the use of ALEAUDIT as well. I am not 100 % sure of the limitations with ALEAUDIT though!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

Thank you for your greate assistance.

I done the XI configuarions(Mappings,receiving Determination) etc.

I used the IDOC type for "YSTATE.YSTATE01, Is this correct IDOC can I use for?

Thank you.

sateesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The IDoc is SYSTAT.SYSTAT01.

The Segment E1STATS should have the Status and the Original IDoc number that needs to be updated.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls provide some insights to your requirement?

Regards,

Indranil