cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management - changing doc-status after action SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in sppfcadm I've created a workflow handling new SAP-incidents. Everything works fine, but there's one problem: the user should have the possibility to create an urgent correction. With action SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT the user can do this. After choosing this action and saving the support message, he can have a look with button [Document Flow] to the new generated document. In the new document everything is fine and all contents were correctly copied.

Problem: The status of the incident doesn't change, because the action SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT only creats a new document. In a second step the system should automatical activate action "Sets user status according to container element USER_STATUS". But where can I do this? Adding a second "Method Call" in "Assigned Processing" in transaction SPPFDETCRM doesn't work. The system only calls the first method.

So, what I want to do is to combine two actions: "Create Change Document" + "Change Status of Document"

I would be grateful if somebody could give me advise.

Thanks,

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create your own PPF Action with the Coding of both actions and it should resolve your requirement. Only with customizing you would no reach what you want, you need ABAP to do this.

Regards

Abosi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abosi,

thanks for answer. Now I've build a new PPF-action and everything is fine.

Regards,

Ralph