cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type maintained for same partner function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we maintain outupt type for different transmission medium like print output, EDI and special function with in same partner function ? Please explain also?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hemat ghiya

Edited by: Hemant ghiya on Oct 5, 2011 1:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

I believe yes..in NACE, when you configure your output type..go to processing routines and you can maintain multiple mediums with the respective processing routines and forms.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Thanks for your quick reply but i am getting problem at the time of determination . Once i have determined for one medium and then i will determine for another medium with same partner function then it is giving error like this partner funcition alerady used.

So i am not able to determined for the another transmission medium after determining for one medium.

Can you give your valueable suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hemant ghiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

If that's the case..then it might not be possible, in one of the threads it was suggested that this might be possible.

However, as far as I know..with the same output type you can't have diff medium..but you can create multiple output types to the same PF and trigger all of them simultaneously.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

You are contradicting your first answer. It is possible to have didderent processing routine for different medium. But is it possible to maintain for same partner function.

Thanks

Hemant ghiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant, sorry for the confusion.

What I mean is you can send a fax as well as IDoc or email to a customer i.e. same partner function but not in the same output type.

If you use different output types, one for each medium and configure them to trigger immediately..it would work.

Regards,

Raghu.

Answers (0)