Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Processing is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following situation:

4 files are combined in an inbound proxy and in that inbound proxy several individual outbound proxys are executed.

The outbound proxy sends an Idoc from the integration server to a SAP ECC system.

I want the Idocs to be processed serialized.

I've marked the checkbox for 'queue processing' in the receiver channel of the Idoc adapter but I doesn't seem to work.

Also I can't define the quality of service (which is EO instead of EOIO) and a queue.

Can anyone give me a tip how to handle this? What do I have to do more?

Kind regards

Maarten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx. I was afraid so. The problem is that a lot of Idocs are processed simultaneously but a lot of Idocs don't get the right status (they don't get a status at all) so it looks like the Idoc's are not correctly processed but actually they are. I hoped with queue processing this problem would be solved but I have to find another solution. Probably something with packaging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten,

The sequence at the Integration Server inbound or outbound channel can only be guaranteed if only IDocs are processed, and not if different protocols (for example, IDocs and proxies) are processed together.

Do not confuse IDoc serialization using the IDoc adapter with the ALE serialization of IDocs.

Check this help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/content.htm