cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Status Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

For the delivery we are Creating the Transfer Order using the Transaction LT03 . Currently we are having issue with Transfer Order status.When we look the document flow for the transfer order, TO status reads as "Completed" instead of "open" whereas deleviry status is still in "being Processed" status.

Please give me the solition , why status goes to "Complete" status instead of "Open".

Thank you,

Cha

Edited by: Chabalan on Oct 5, 2011 10:57 AM

Edited by: Chabalan on Oct 5, 2011 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the report RVDELSTA for delivery status correction.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried that Program. But this should happen automatically. When we create the TO, status should be in Open and should not "completed". Can you please sugest is ther any config issue..

Thank you,

Cha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cha,

I thought it is a one-off issue.

You mean the TO is not yet confirmed using LT12 but status already shows complete?

Delivery is in correct status as the pick/pack and PGI steps are not completed..but for TO status, if it's confirmed then it should be complete.

Pls confirm what's your scenario?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Yes u'r Correct.

Delivery status in "Being Processed" state and TO is not yet confirmed using LT12 but status already shows complete. Can you sugest the solution for this.

Thank you,

Cha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cha,

Not sure about tihs..but I think in tcode VSTK, if for your shipping point it is marked as no confirmation..it means the TO status is complete with just LT03. Again, not sure about this..would suggest to put A and re-test.

Regards,

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved thank you for all your help..

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why status goes to "Complete" status instead of "Open".

This is because the TO is getting confirmed immediately. Check the settings in t.code OMLJ for the warehouse and movement type combinations. Uncheck the box TO item can be confirmed immediately. This will keep the TO open and manually it should be confirmed using LT12.

Regards,