Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot assign release-authorized purchasing organization in Contract CCTR

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating contract with type CCTR, I go to item detail in distribution, and try to input the release-authorized purchasing organization. I try to use search help, but it doesnt give me any possible entry. I try manually to input the business partner id organization unit linked to purchasing org in backend, let's say 5000010, and SAP gives error that no purchasing org 5000010 exist, I try with O 5000010 with the same result. I also try to put 1000 (the backend purchaisng org), also got the same result. Because I cannot fill up the release-authorized purchasing org, I cannot do the distribution.

Do any of you can give me an idea how can I assign the purchasing org? Note that I already have attributes CT_PROC_TY for CCTR and PCTR (the id should be able to create Central or Local Contract), and as purchaser I think the attributes is enough already as using the same Id we can create PO and Local Contract without problem.

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It appears that UoM SHT has ISO Code PCE assigned which is the same ISO Code assiged to UoM PC (which I use). After removing the ISO Code PCE from UoM SHT, it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have you created purchasing org in SRM and assigned it to backend purchasing org via PPOMA_BBP ?

Regards,

Iqbal

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

Sure, the purchasing org has been created and assigned correctly. As a matter of fact, using the same user id, I can create PO and have it transferred to backend in our extended classic scenario (which I believe will not happen if the purchasing org has not been set up).

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check whether the purch org has business partner number in org structure. If not please run transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE to correct it and try again.

Regards,

Iqbal

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

You are rite, now as I got the bp number in the purch.org, I can see the options there. However when I approve the contract, the status is in distributon, but I see no IDOC or contract generated in backend.

What do I miss in here? FYI I already input BLAORD and COND_A. I also have activated the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOG where I specify the backend system and BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE in which I define that doc type CCTR should be created in backend. However after the contract is released and approved, in tracking i can see that it is in distribution, but no IDOC or contract generated in backend. And there is no log whatsoever regarding this (nothing in SLG1, ST22, RZ20).

You have any suggestion?

John

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After re-checking all my configuration, I note some are missing. We have assigned the purch.org to co.code, make condition type 01CT available in ECC and re-test. Now the IDOC appears. New issue appears though

We got error that no conversion factor has been made between basic UoM and order UoM. This is odd as we only maintain one UoM for material. But when checking the IDOC I see something odd, as the UoM is set as PCE rather than PC. I suspect this is because the assignment of the ISO code...I will check this further