cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise userid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just finished installing CLM but I cannot login to the SAP Esourcing system using userid "enterprise". How can I reset the password?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks Mudit.

When I logged in as system userid and followed your instructions. After clicking on Enterprise Contexts, I can only see System Context.

Should I create Enterprise Contexts? or is should have been created during the installation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lester

You need to create an enterprise context followed by linking it to correct cluster . Follow the steps mentioned in the installation/config guide at https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/support

See page 69. Follow the steps sequentially as mentioned in the guide

Regards

Mudit Saini

0 Kudos

Hi Lester,

To add to Mudit's comments, creating an enterprise context is a key step in setting up the system. It's a one time setup. So make sure the correct value is entered for the external id field. Once the enterprise is created, the id cannot be changed. For naming convention, you could use something like companyname.context

Replace the companyname with a real value and make sure there is no space.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We are facing an issue where we don't know any of the credentials of SAP Sourcing like System and enterprise credentials. Do we have a way of getting it back from system or resetting it?

Please help to retrieve the System credentials.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I'd suggest opening a message with SAP. The instructions to reset the password will be provided via the message.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your quick reply.

We have faced this issue in the Development system it self.Actually our basis team has forgotten the passowrd for the system and enterprise Id's.

Can you please send me the way of doing it through an email to ankurg5me007@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the following steps:

1. Login to system ID

2. Click on enterprise context.selct your enterprise context

3. Reset the system admin password mentioned there. This would be your enterprise user password.

Regards

Mudit Saini