cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide the links in the standard travel and expenses Iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is

i have to hide the following links in standard travel and expenses Iview.

(Create Expense Report, Express Expense Sheet,General Information

Route Planning ,Personal Information

My Travel Profile ,Unlock Personnel Number )

How to do that?

whether to import the track and modify and then deploy or to use LEFT CRTL and Mouse RIght Click method .

in the track import method we can transport the same to quality and prod.

but if we use LEFT CRTL and Mouse RIght Click method, how the changes are transported to the Quality and Prod?

plz help me...

its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm confused. From what you describe, isn't this a generic iView which is generated from Homepage Framework information?...

Try going to R3, SPRO --> Personell Information --> Employee Self Service --> General Settings --> Homepage Self Services --> Homepage Framework --> Subareas --> Assign Areas to Subareas

There you can see the Subareas which are assigned to the Travel Management Area. Here you can delete the entries or delete the field Position of the respective entries from EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005.

EDIT: The entry EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_<etc> might have a different name at the ending depending on the EHP you are using. The Subareas ending with '12' are for EHP4.

Alternatively, one level further in Framework --> Services --> Assign Subareas to Services, you can delete or hide the assignment from the Services to the Subareas (I think this is exactly what you want to do). The names of the right subareas can be read from the assignment from the area EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005 as I already stated in the above paragraph.

Feedback if this helps or rather if this is what you actually meant would be nice

Cheers, Lukas

Edited by: Lukas Weigelt on Oct 5, 2011 3:00 PM

0 Kudos

Please look at KBA 1567794 for more guidance and perform this via content administration - however take note this is all standard delivered WD functionality in use with delivered iviews/roles etc from the business functions so as many are coded, some of these changes may also only be possible via the NWDI so you are bascially hiding the standard functionality (such as create expense report etc) which is not reccommended or supported as there are many other processes surrounding these links.

Travel Planning meanwhile does not have to be activated. - depending on your release you might want to check note 1130321 is implemented too.

As far as I believe these changes are not transported from QA to PRD

Hope it would help you.

Sally