SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference customer field is missing in FPP1

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In FPP1 reference customer field is missing.

How to get the field,i checked in BUPT transactions.

Regards,

Nags

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nags,

Do you mean the field is not visible at all on the screen? Do you use a screen variant?

Or its not populated? Did you have Function module EXIT_SAPLES02_001 implemented on your system?

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nags,

Do you mean the field is not visible at all on the screen? Do you use a screen variant?

Or its not populated? Did you have Function module EXIT_SAPLES02_001 implemented on your system?

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Oliva,

In FPP1 reference customer field is missing.

That field is not populated in the screen, i checked the function module and screen variant its perfect.

0 Kudos

hello Nags,

Just to confirm with you is it related to REF CUSTOMER Field value or field itself

For field issue: If are you looking for Reference customer field in DISPLAY mode then it wont appear.As it will only appear in CHANGE mode under Identification tab..Tht too in Contract partner role.

Fpr field value issue : In this case you will have to maintain the setting for ref customer

Path : SAP Utilities -->Basic Functions -->Business Partner -->Settings for Creating Standard Customers -->Maintain Parameters for Creating Reference Customer in Standard System

Do let me know if it helps you.

Do let me know if it resolved ur issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the settings its perfect.

I want to know where to maintain the field level customisation ( hide,optional,display) for FPP1.

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check screen configuration for contract partner?

Path: SPRO u2192 Reference IMG u2192 Cross Application Components u2192 SAP Business Partneru2192 Basic Settingsu2192 screen configuration u2192 configure screen

In this select general datau2192Rolesu2192Contract partneru2192 click on choose icon(F2)

choose Identification tab in bottom side of the window

new screen will appear, in that check ref. customer field is present or not?

Hope this may help..

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in the screen configuration is perfect.

IMG -- Cross-Application Components --- SAP Business Partner --- Business Partner -- Basic Settings --- Field Groupings --- Configure Field Attributes per BP Role --- MKK role .

Here, Reference customer Dataset is not available.

how to add dataset and field grouping in this.