cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM FPM change the order of pushbuttons possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Can someone shed some light on whether the following might be acheived?

We are running SRM 7.0 using Shopping Cart and Purchase Order. The list of pushbuttons at the top of the documents appeared as follow:

SC: Order, Show My Tasks, Close, Read Only, Print Preview, Save, Check, Delete

PO: Read Only, Show My Tasks, Close, Print Preview, Check, Order, Save, Export, Import, Delete

Our client requested that

1) The order of the pushbuttons to be standardised (change PO to match the SC).

2) Highlight the "Order" button which is the most significant activity to the users.

My problems are

1) These pushbuttons are defined in Floor Plan Manager (FPM). When I look at the WD view it's just a shell only. There is WD configuration for adding new buttons but the order cannot be altered.

2) I can't even find where these buttons are defined. Therefore, I don't know where to change the look of the "Order" button.

Below is the help info (F2) from the buttons on our PO:

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

Web Dynpro Component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Window Information: FPM_WINDOW

View Information: CNR_VIEW

Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH

Any pointer to the right direction is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eddie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Thanks for your reply. I had checked this configuratioin before I created this thread. There are numerous buttons available under "Application Title". And there is a "Add Toobar Element" button from where I can add new buttons. However, the order of the buttons as appeared on the toolbar area is fixed (i.e. I can only turn them on or off).

With further drill-down on these buttons:

Application: CONFIGURE_COMPONENT

Web Dynpro Component: FPM_CFG_TOOLBAR

Window Information: TOOLBAR_TOP_PREVIEW

View Information: V_OIF_MAIN_SCREEN

Configuration ID: C250B1F43915E5A454ADBF1A138B8D2E

Now when I check the WD component and view, it is again a shell only, and from here, I am lost.

Baskaran, I think you're correct that these buttons are dynamically created. However, the buttons must be defined somewhere before they could be used. Do you know where I can find those methods and/or feeder class?

Many Thanks!

Cheers

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could scan for the method override_event_oif and see if the buttons are generated there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

I can't find the method override_event_oif. Can you be more specific, such as which WDC/view or class etc?

Thanks, Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the application configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH and see open the component configuration and see if the buttons are defined there.

If it is not statically defined then it may be created dynamically inside the webdynpro methods or feeder classes.