cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS should be from the preceding document in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally in the delivery related billing the condition VPRS comes from the PGI doc. and in sales order from the material valuation data.

In my case the value of VPRS is coming from material valuation data and in some cases from the PGI documents( specifically to the consignment issue cycle)

I checked all the SAP notes and the threads related to this but couldn't find out the exact reason why this is so?

Can anybody please help me in understanding, is there any settings int he customization so that in all the cases the VPRS is derived from the PGI documents only?

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with 4 requirement in Pricing procedure int the item catagory determine Cost needs to be check,

please check out.

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I checked the Item Category and we are using the standard item category KEN for this cycle and the flag for determine cost is set.

In all the cases the item category is KEN only but in some cases the VPRS is from Material valuation data and in some its from PGI.

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope based on the price source we specified in the copy control of VTFL the pricing conditions are determined in to the billing.here we can specify price source is order,delivery etc....

Thank you,

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give requirement on VPRS condition type in pricing procedure where u wud want to run the condition.

hope this will help u..

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Standard requirement '4' is already assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. subtotal is 'B'.

Settings for the VPRS condition is as below:

Condition class : B

calculation type :C

condition category : G

Vicky

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

u can check out requirement in req. field which wud fulfill ur req. like if u want to run VPRS while billing u can assign 23....if there is no stand. no. in req. field then u can create routine with d help of ABAPer.However all possible combination is there but still u can create routine for ur requirement.

Vipin

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

FYI - I hope you are aware of this that

For VPRS in pricing for condition control (KONV-KSTEU),

- if is set to 'H', the cost was taken from the goods issue.

- If it set to 'A', it was redetermined from the valuation segment of the material master,

- in case of 'D' or 'E' it was copied from the preceding document.

For further reference you can refer following SAP Notes:

- Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

- Note 372772 - How is the cost determined?

- Note 84229 - Third party - partial delivery - billing for GR and IR

- Note 398353 - VPRS is not determined

- 372760 - Several problems with VPRS

I hope these can assist you.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JP,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked all these notes. The VPRS as per the priority will be fetched from the PGI and then from the material valuation data.

In my case it is delivery related billing and the PGI has been done before the invoice creation but still the VPRS is from Material valuation data.

I would like to know why VPRS is not from PGI.

Vicky

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in your copying control (VTFL) for Delv to Billing in Item Cat's Billing quantity field.

The value of this feild should be B for delivery-related billing for your desire result.

If your problem still persists then refer SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF.

There you need to follow Example 1.

Regards

JP