cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to determine shipping data for material in PO(STO)

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

I

m doing STO for intra copmany code(plant to plant stock transfer),I have done all STO setting ,maintain material with plant and storage condition,loading groups , maintain customer with storage condition,created vendor with supplying plant.setting is done for supplying plant and receiving plant .

Supplying and receiving plant combination with document type UB.delivery type NL and checking rule RP.Also maintain sales area for both plant.

But when I m creating PO in ME21N below error is showing..

*Not possible to determine shipping data for material ,kindly suggest if I have missed any setting...

Regards,

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is extended to the sales area for the stock transfer. If not extend and check.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

Thanks for your reply.

problem got solved but in different way ,STO setting was wrong.

I didn't maintain delivery document type(NL) on plant level It was maintain at storage location that's why system couldn't determine shipping info for material.

Please check the setting below.

IMG> MM>Purchasing>Purchase order>STO>STO between storage location>set up storage location -dependent shipping point determination>define rule for determination of sipping point>

here we have to set delivery document type(NL) to plant specific shipping point determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. you need to create each plant as customer and also as a vendor. assign customer master numbe to vendor master.

2. Assign plant customer master number and sales area to the relevant plant. menu path is spro>MM> purchasing> Purchase Order> setup Stock transport order> define shipping data for plants.

example:

Plant codes 1000 and 1100

create customer master for plant 1000 as 1000 and assign to plant 1000.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

sharan

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done this setting too..

let's take small example...

1000(Supplying plant) and 1100(Receiving plant),Customer no. 1,Vendor X

Vendor X created with customer no. 1 and supplying plant(1000)

Customer no. 1 is assign to receiving plant(1100) with sales area of customer and Same sales area assign to supplying plant(1000) in STO setting ,IMG>MM> purchasing> Purchase Order> setup Stock transport order> define shipping data for plants.

but still same error ???

Vipin