cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find PGI dates for list of SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

With a list of Sales order number and line item, how do I find the post goods issue dates for each line?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear tildveryn ,

Put the list of sale order in VBFA as preceding document and take the list of subsequent document with subsequent document category = J.

Now copy those deliveries and put in LIKP / LIPS for finding the PGI date.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried LIPS

and then LIKP to get the actual GI dates.

I didnt managed to get all the delivery number from the list of sales order number when i input in LIPS-VGBEL.

Out of 100, I only managed to get around half of it... so other half is missing.

When I go through the the document flow of the sales order to get to the delivery number, I am able to see the information. But not through tables LIPS/LIKP

Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with table:VBFA in SE16N with field name:Preceding Doc-VBELV you will get all subsequent documents for the sales orders.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the list of sales order number and item number...

so I list need a list format of the relevant post goods issue dates for them and extract to excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a way to get deliveries and PGI dates from sales orders From accessing the tables.

Go to t code:SE16N- table:LIPS-Search technical name VGBEL and give the sales order no's in multiple selection and execute so that you will get the delivery no's and capture them in excel.

again go back to SE16N-Table LIKP-Give the delivery no's and execute you will get PGI dates of relevant Deliveries.

I hope this will solve your requirement.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code SE16N give the table name LIPS and find VGBEL (Reference doc) there click on arrow icon one pop up will come then copy all your order numbers from your data and press SHFT+F12 and execute,you will get the information pertinent to that sale orders only.

Once you got the relevant data you can export that data to XL file,you can find export button on top of the table.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tildveryn ,

If you want a list of sales orders you can use "VA05N" transaction code, so that will be accessed to all list of sales orders according to the execution parameters.

If you want to see the sales order with PGI date, "VL06" eill fix your requirement.

Here you execute the "VL06" and select one of the deliveries , click the item view and click the details icon(cntrlshiftf3), then you can find the delivery document number ,sales document number and actual PGI date so on and so forth........

hope it will be usefull

Please revert if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k