cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JCo Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way I can download or get the SAP JCo for Linux 32 bits to test SALT APPS ?

I have no partner number nor customer number and I thought this Connector was available for any developer to be used.

Any ideas on how to get a hold of if are much appreciated.

Adelanda.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way I could think of (except for http://service.sap.com/connectors if you have a marketplace account) is getting a trial version of Netweaver. Netweaver comes with a bundled JCo. You might have to spend some time getting it to run in a different environment and it might not be the latest version, but it might be an option.

Edit: Since SALT APPS require at least SAP JCo 3.0.6 this might not really be an option, sorry, just checked that after my post.

Edited by: Christian Wunderlich on Oct 7, 2011 3:57 PM

Edited by: Christian Wunderlich on Oct 7, 2011 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the response.

I will see how to get a hold of this Connector.

Agustín.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'd like to download the latest version of SAP J Connector for a Win 2k8 server in order to run a monitoring software on my customer env.

There's no way to get it without a sign-in to the market place, so please can you supply a valid link or something else to download it?

Thank you in advance, BR,

Alessio

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To download JCo from SMP, you need a user with download permission. Without that, you cannot download JCo.

Now, the not-so-official answer is to download the SUP SDK you can find in the download section of SCN / Developer center and that comes with JCo, 32bit and 64bit for Windows.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.