Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Contractual user type license data USMM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have CUA Environment. i have already set price list, user type in USMM and synchronize in child and parent systems and also did text comparision in central system.But, still i am getting error user typ 52 is not active in child system.

Thanks

Mushu.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make user type 52 active in USMM by checking the check box in user types tab. Then you won't get this error.

0 Kudos

USER Type 52 is already checked in usmm in child and central systems.

0 Kudos

Hi,

plesae activate (or reactivate) the corresponding price list in the child system (USMM).

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have re-activated Price list and did migrate of price list and also text comparision of license data in su01.but, still don't work in central system.

Thanks

Mushu,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to measurement data tab and update the license data corresponding to the user in SU01.

philippe_bruchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone have found a solution ?

Thanks in advance!

BR//Philippe

0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

You need to activate user types in USMM for whichever user type you want to use in your licensing. Also, you need to check system data and clients are maintained properly.

Thanks,

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Thank you for your reply.

User types were already activated in the USMM of the child system. But I did't know that I should click on the "Text Comparison" button in the SU01 of the CUA under tab "LicenceData".

Thanks & regards,

Philippe

0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

Yes, you need to click on text comparison. I'd suggest to maintain license type to all users in each child system and o text comparison.

If you are looking to consolidate all users to send to SAP then ensure you maintain all users with an appropriate license type and then perform activities in SLAW or LICENSE_ADMIN.

Refer below URL for details information -

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/keys-systems-installations/system...

I hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Shiv