cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embaargo Error :No country information has been maintained for USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I hava a PO in which the supplier is internal , with in USA. However my PO is blocked in GTS , In the log I see the message "No country information has been maintained for USA".Why should it block an internal (with in US) supplier in EMBAGO check.

Please advice. Whats is wrong and what I need to do.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Silly mistake...

The vendor country was manually entered in PO as USA causing the problem. Thanks all for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

1. Make sure the legal regulation for embargo is activated excluding domestic import/export.

That is in SPRO: GTS > Compliance > Embargo Check Service > Activate Legal Regulations.

2. In the GTS cockpit maintain Legal Control - Import (or Export) > Embargo > Maintain country-specific information and add US into the list of countries. (or via Tx /SAPSLL/CNTRY).

That should help.

ahvatar

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Usually when there is an Embargo with the messge "No country information has been maintained for XX" , this is usually an issue with the check date not getting sent to GTS from the feeder side.You will probably see in the log that No relevant check date could be determined for the item

There is a SAP note 848050 (although it mentions License the solution is also valid for Embargo) .

Basically GTS needs a reference point in time at the item level to perform the embargo (and license determination) checks.

That time stamp is provided from the feeder system via the schedule line (for Sales Orders and deliveries).

The standard logic for the relevant check date for Embargo is as follows:

1) first check if a confirmed schedule line is available for the sales order line item.

2) if no schedule line is available requested delivery date(VBAK-VDATU) of the sales order is used.

To include this data for documents of such types which do not have a relevant definitive date please use the User Exit SLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002 in R/3. Implement the mapping of a suitable date into the internal table CS_API6800-ITEM-DAT in the user exit SLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002 in R/3 to fill the date structure on item level. This internal table should be filled with the following data for each item:

ITEM_NUMBER = (item number)

TYPE_OF_DATE = CHECK > this is a constant

REL_POINT_IN_TIME_TS = (suitable date for check)

If you do not want to use the SLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002 user exit you can fill the REL_POINT_IN_TIME_TS field (relevant document date)in the ITEM-DAT table of the GS_API6800 API structure.

Once the time stamp is provided, the system should be able to find the country and the embargo wont occur.

Hope this information helps you,

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tahnks for your response,

But I dont completly follow it. The problem I am facing with is a Purchase order not the sales order or the delivery.Please repsond as soon as you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when I list the document in blocked for embargo .

Check item 10

Relevant check date for item: 09.09.2011 (time 12:00:00)

Performance of Service: Embargo Check

Active legal regulations found for determination procedure "LEEMB"

Check legal regulation "EMABB"

Run embargo check

Embargo check for partner "26182", partner role "LF"

There is no partial embargo for country pair "USA"-"US"

No country information has been maintained for USA.

Please help!!

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I wonder if there is some confusion in the vendor master data? The messages you quote only report the Country Codes, not the country names; yet "USA" appears. That must mean that, by mistake, the vendor is maintained in the system with code "USA" instead of "US". And you would not usually have any data maintained for that country.

Please check along those lines, and see if you can find the problem.

Best regards,

Dave