cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg account determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am getting account detremination error in billing...i have assigned G/l accounts also..kindly tell me what could be the error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Material acct ass. group in MMR and Customer acct assignment group in CMR and go to VKOA maitain the accounts in the combination of Customer Act As. grp and material Act as. grp for the account key for which the error is shown.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jay.sap,

This error might be many reasons ,Fallowing solutions may fix your issues

Check wether customer and material account assignment groups are assigned properly or not in respective customer and material masters.

Check for all condition types are assigned to respective accounting keys in pricing procedures.

Check wether all GL accounts are assigned properly in VKOA.

Check taxes,revenues,discounts,Rebates,accruals,freights.......... have respective GL accounts are not

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Welcome to SCN!

Please give us enough information to help you..what is the error you're getting?

also, go to VF02>environment>account determination analysis and share the log for us to help you further.

Also remember to search the forum for a similar issue already discussed.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found out this after going through your suggestion

Access Message Description

10 123 Access KOFI not carried out (initialized field)..

is this helpful to find out what was wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is regarding the account determination, it seems that even though you've maintained VKOA correctly( based on your statemnt), there are some fields not determined for example customer account assignment group or material account assignment group..pls ensure they've been maintained correctly and re-do the transaction as changing master data after the error won't help.

Regards,

Raghu.