Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I am not sure whether this is an error related to BASIS or XI.

I get this error in SXMB_MONI, at the Call Adapter stage

The termination occurred in system ERQ with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden

Its Quality system. I am able to login to QAS, so while trying to post data into ERQ, I used my username and password in Receiver XI Communication Channel. I checked from SU01 and am not able to find any error there.

I checked the passwords of all these XI users, PIISUSER, PIDIRUSER, PIREPUSER, PIAFUSER, PILDUSER, PIRWBUSER, PIPPUSER and PI_JCO_RFC. Everything is activated and working fine.

The Target Host, Path Prefix and Service Number are correct as I verified that from SMICM of ERQ.

The same scenario is working fine in DEV. I think I am missing a particular Role for the user with which I am trying to post in ECC of QAS.

Regards

Ajith

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Dear Ajith,

In order to solve this issue please ensure you have maintained the correct password, which MUST be the same, for all the service users on XI.

You may check all the places it should be maintained, such as Exchange Profile, SU01, SLDAPICUST, etc..

Please check the note below:

#936093 - XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users

Also please ensure that the user has the correct role as per link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/9f/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Abhishek,

This issue was resolved by activating the services sap/xi in SICF Transaction in ECC QAS. Thanks for your help

Regards