cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributing Central Contract from SRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.0 with ECC 6.0 in backend (no EHP). We're setting up a central contract with IDOCs. From what I read we have made the configuration:

in SRM:

- Assign attribute CT_PROC_TY = CCTR

- Connfigure new condition type PB00 which is the same with ECC price for contract

- activate the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS and coding it so for contract it will always go to backend (in method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE)

- I have activated BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE but writing no code, as there no need for me to do mapping

in ECC:

- Activate inbound IDOC type BLAORD and COND_A and assign it to the logical system of SRM

Then I create the contract in SRM. but:

1. When creating contract, in item overview, i cannot tick 'distribution' indicator. Not sure what is the function

2. In item detail, tab distribution, I cannot put create release-purchasing org. Even when using search help it is not giving any value

Actually dont really understand the usefull of the indicator above, so I let it be empty, then I release the contract

The contract then not appear in ECC. I have checked SMQ1/SMQ2 nothing. Even in WE05 in ECC nothing. The only thing I see is in SLG1 where I see error triggered by user WF-BATCH with message "No recipient found"

Do i miss something in here? Any help will be very appreciated.

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josh,

Central contract is only possible in SRM 7.0 with ECC 6.0 EHP 4. You can use local contracts or GOA.

Regards.