Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dunning smart form getting the runon identification from F150 transaction

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on a Dunning form which should be developed using SmartForms with out using print program. I am facing an issue how to get the run time data dynamically from F150 transaction like Run on,Identification company code data.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay Simha CR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

With out driver program from where you will call the form.Depending on document no you have get the data from tables.If you see the standard form they will use field symbols for this.

Regards,

Madhu.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

For the dunning smart forms i guess we do not have provision to use print program .I tried to copy the original form and check but i am not able to get the company code.Instead LBBIL_INVOICE something is used.It would be helpful if you can tell me what this structure does.

Thnaks and Regards,

Vijay Simha CR

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check the standard form F150_DUNN_SF.In the global declaration all the tables are there.Check in bkpf and bseg.

Regards,

Madhu.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu ,

In the form F150_DUNN_SF there is a table MHND is this table used to get the data from F150 transaction?

Regards,

Vijay

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is MHNK.

Regards,

Madhu.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But in the standard program i see it as MHND.What is the difference between MHNK and MHND?

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check this link from help.sap.com.have a look at report RFCORR14.This will give a good idea about the tables in dunning.

[Dunning|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46b/en/data/en/pdf/FIBP/FI-AR-AR-DU.pdf]

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Oct 4, 2011 7:54 PM

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the RFCORR14 report program the standard print program?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue was solved .There was no BTE which was callinga smart form so there were no parameters coming into the smartform.