cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampling procedure-Square root n+1

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to calculate the sample size based on the Containers & Square root n+1.

How to configure the system & how to maintain the master data to get the sample size.

User also insisted only the sample size has to be calculated, but he will enter only one composite result entry

Regards

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar requirement from my client. Can you share with me the proposed solution solved your problem or how you could able to meet the requirement.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per standard SAP functionality it is not possible to fixed the container size as well as Formula which u have mentioned in ur querries.

So either u use formula or fixed the container no. Once u defined it system auto calculate the physical sample and its size.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The samples calculation automatically system will calculate while creating the inspection lot or manually we need to execute the QPR6 transaction code. Please explain me about sample management, sample drawing procedure in SAP.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

you can use Physical Sample to control the sample Size.

You must to define a Sample Drawing Procedure (QPV2) as relevant for Container Number, then assign the formula 'Square Root n1´ ( TRUNC(SQRT(P2)1) ) in the partial sample. In this scenario, I suggest you to configure the "Container number' as a mandatory field during the goods receipt once the system will need this information to calculate the sample. For a single result recording, you can define a pooled sample.

I hope it can help you.

Best regards,

Robson