cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we have option to set the customer credit limit for specific period with start and end date in SAP. If yes, please let me know the transaction code / table where we can set the credit limits for a specific period.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vksap77,

This can be controlled by next review date field in OVA8,once the review date crossed system will block the sales order.so you can maintain in that way to meet your requirement.

Regards

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vksap77,

As per my understanding

You can acheive your requirement by "NEXT REVIEW DATES" in "VOV8" transaction code.

it Indicates whether the system carries out a credit check based on the date of the next credit review.

The next credit review date is stored in the credit data in the customer master record.

For example you maintain the "Next review date" 31-10-2011 and if you raise an order 31-10-2011 system doesn't allow you to process the order in that date , Before that date it will allow .You can set the reaction fields in VOV8 it self.

When you process a document, the next credit review date must not be beyond the current date.

You can define a time buffer for this type of credit check. In the adjacent field, you can specify the number of days that are added to the next credit review date.

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

T-Code OVA8 Check the Field Dynamic and Mentioned Horizon ( Months , Week,Days)

In SAP that field shows Month by default if you want to change month in Days or Weeks

By using the T-Code OM01 and select the S066 double click on that select days or weeks

based on that the credit limit is applicable what you mentioned the Horizon Field

I hope you understand

Regards,

Prasanna

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8 screen,we have an option of giving additional credit limit or decreasing the available credit using the credit limit seasonal factor settings between a vailid from and valid to dates. This seasonal factor can only be used to extend or decrease existing credit limits of a customer for a period. This is what I understand from your question. Please explain the requirement in more detail.

If your question is related to dynamic credit check Check the below link which I had posted earlier.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Oct 4, 2011 12:54 PM

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Oct 4, 2011 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the concept of Dynamic credit check in coordination with Credit Horizon if that fits your requirement.

Check this thread on how it works:

[;

Regards,

Raghu.