cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probelm in calling ME23N from WebDynpro ABAP application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Probelm in calling ME23N from WebDynpro ABAP application. Before calling the url I am setting the BES parameter id but when I go to ME23N it is taking the default PO.

How can I solve this problem

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

I doubt whether you can pass parameter for the TCODE ME23N because in the ME23N transaction, you can select the PO only via the popup dialog and you cannot directly enter the PO number.

I dont think while calling TCODE via ITS you can set value in the popup dialog and execute it. Alternative would be to use ME23 TCODe.

BR, Saravanan

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

>

> I doubt whether you can pass parameter for the TCODE ME23N because in the ME23N transaction, you can select the PO only via the popup dialog and you cannot directly enter the PO number.

>

> I dont think while calling TCODE via ITS you can set value in the popup dialog and execute it. Alternative would be to use ME23 TCODe.

>

> BR, Saravanan

It is correct taht ME23N can be tricky (as can MIGO and MIRO) because of the way they launch. I've done this in the past by creating a new custom program and TCoce. The custom program has a simple parameter for the PO # so it can be passed in via URL. The logic of the custom program then starts a call transaction and handles the popup and supplies the PO #.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas.

Is it possible to send the code for the custom program and how will i call that from webdynpro

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas.

> Is it possible to send the code for the custom program and how will i call that from webdynpro

>

> Thanks

> Bala Duvvuri

I wrote that several years ago for a client, so I don't have the code to share any longer. However there wasn't much to it. I did a BDC recording of ME23N to get the steps and then put that into a call transaction. The call transaction stops and displays the screen as soon as there are no further steps from the recording. So to the user it looks like the first screens are simply skipped.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution found.

You can use Tcode MMPURPAMEPO Tcode.

In your URL set the parameter P_EBELN with the PO number and set the OKCODE to execute the report.

This transaction is used in Portail only.

You can found the same for MIGO/MIRO and several other Tcode.

Regards

Ludovic Bento

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why dont you set the value in url itself.

Regards

Srinivas