cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter company process and master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am clear about the config part of inter company sale but not able to understand the master data part. For eg. what will be the sales area and plant of material master, what will be the profit center, division and business area. The internal customer will be extended in which sales area. Pls help me with proper process flow.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchan ,

This issue has been addressed earlier .Please see the link below for the solution .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 The material should be extended to both the sales areas

2 The error due customer sales area will not be there since material is available in both the sales areas

3 Assign Plant to the own sales area i.e assign plant PZ11 to PZ00/BR/PZ

4 Discuss with FI CO consultant for Bus. Area and Profit Center assignment

Hope this helps

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kanchan1982 ,

We should create the complete enterprise structure for 2 company codes

Assign the plant of the delivering company code to the sales organization of the ordering company code.

Assign intercompany invoice type to sales document type.

Assign organizational units to plants.

We have to place PI01, PI02 (intercompany) condition types in the procedure and these are set to be statistical.

Same Material must be existed in both plants (ordering plant & delivering plant.

Don't forget to set the copy controls in betwwen comertial in voice and inter company invoice.(VTFF)

Go to va01 and Create sales order

Specify the plant as delivering plant manually at item level. And create delivery by specifying picked quantity and PGI.

Go to vf01 and specify the delivery number enter, and then system generates customer invoice f2 and save it.

Again Go to vf01 and specify the delivery number and specify the billing type as IV for the field billing type in vf01 and

enter, then system generates intercompany invoice iv and save it.

Hope it will be fix yoour issue

Please revert if you want any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am still not able to complete the cycle, please find below my scenario and my queries on the same.

Co. Code A (ordering co. code)

Sales Org. - PT00 , DC - BR, Div - T1, plant - PT11

Co code B (Delivering co. code)

Sales Org. - PZ00 , DC - BR, Div - PZ, plant - PZ11

Queries

1) The material will be maintained in sales area PT00/BR and plant PZ11 (is it right?)

2) Customer master of inter company i.e. PT00(Customer) in sales area PZ00/BR/PZ (if yes than the material master gives error of different division in material)

3) In (Assign organizational units to plants) Will I be assigning PZ11 to PT00/BR/T1 or PI00/BR/PZ

4) Business area and profit center combination incorrect error is occuring while creating delivery.

Pls help me on above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

 We should create the complete enterprise structure for 2 company codes

 Same Material must be existed in both plants (ordering plant & delivering plant)

Ex:

Ordering cc-1000,plant-1001,shipping point-1001

Delivering cc-1100,plant-1101,shipping point-1101

External customer-0001

Material u201CM1u201D must existed in 1001 and 1101

Internal customer -1000(ordering company code is created in delivering company code)

Profit center is mainteained at material master and it is extended to both plants,and division can be same in both plants for the material.

customer master record is created for the ordering company code in delivering company and it is maintained in customization in SPRO-SD-Basic functions-Billing-Intercompany billing-Define internal customer by sales org.

THANK YOU,