cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR &ID Info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a small question. My scenario is IDOc-CSV. In ESR all the development is finshed. Iam also created CC 's also. Now i want do the reciver detemination, Interface determination, Sender agreement, reciver agreement. But i have a doubt in mapping(ESR). Is it right way to do the configurations OR after clear the mapping problem. Once i complete the tasks in ID(reciver detemination, Interface determiantion, Sender agreement, reciver agreement) part if any thing change in mapping part again anything changes could happens in ID. Give me a idea friends.

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

It completely depends upon what kind of change is coming in mapping.

For example:

If IDOC is changed and say extention is added to IDOC. In that case, yes you will have to change ID objects also as IDOC name will change and hence the interface name will have to be changed in ID.

If IDOC structure remains same and just field level mapping changes are there, then no change in ID objects.

If you need to put some condition in mapping or at Receiver determination level or at interface determination level, then yes again ID objects will change.

So as I said it is completely based on type of change.

So if you have current mapping sheet ready, you proceed with ID objects. In future, based on type of change, you may change the ID objects if required.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Even though if you create all objects in ID, there will be no effect because the business system,interface name,namesapce evrything will be same.

Mapping you can check it in test tab in Message mapping and if problem solves then run the scenario.If there is any change in mapping it doesn't effect the ID part..If you change the operation mapping then change it in Interface determination thats it..

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much friends.

hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

If any change in mapping, or structure you need to update configuration under FCC in receiver file adapter.

no other changes need to be done in ID.

Let us know if this is what you need to know.

--Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

you can carryon with configuring the ID part,

the changes that you do in your mapping after Configurations will automatically reflects