SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order commitment amount not getting reduced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Once the Sale order is created the SO committment amount gets updated in reports (commitment Vs Actual report) with"Forecast of Revenue" and Amount type 0100 (Original).

But after creation of Billing document (actuals) the same 'Forecast of Revenue' (commitment amount ) is not getting reduced with Amount type (0200). FM document is generated at the time of Billing document generation and the same is showing in reports from Invoice side.

The same cycle is happening in MM i.e, once PR/PO commitment will get reduced after actuals were happened.

Ex:

Ref doc Item Val.type text Amt type Payment bdgt

100000 10 Forecast of Revenue 0100 100

20000 2 Invoices 0100 100

Why SO commitment is not getting reduced in SD module?. Because of this reports are showing wrong.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance

Rao

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Any suggestions on this kindly revert.....

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rao,

First thing, I would check that FM account assignments are the same in both, the Sales order and the billing document, so that the system can identify the reference document for commitment reduction properly.

Secondly, see if any user-exit may be influencing this process, maybe either the fm account assignment or the reference document number is lost somewhere.

Question -

does this happen in all Sales Orders? or under certain conditions only? is the commitment reduction completely missing or partially/wrongly calculated?

Do you find same behavior in CO commitments?

Thanks!

Mar

0 Kudos

Dear Mar

Thanks for the support and tried all the possible ways but not able to find out the reaon:

a. FM Accounts assignments (CI, FC,Fund and BP) are same both Sale order and Billing documents.

b. There is no exits are activated.

c. It is happening all the sale orders and the reduction is completly missing.

d. For your reference please find the below commitment and Actuals report (FMRP_RFFMTO10X ).

Ref doc Val.type text Amount type CI FC Amount

100107 Forecast of Revenue 0100 100 ABC 100

256487 Invoices 0100 100 ABC 100

Because of this when we check budget report the consumed amount is showing Rs. 200/-

e. And also we don't have any PGI concept, only after Sale order creation direct billing document will be generated.

Kindly suggest is there any configuration missing issue or something else.

Regarads

Rao

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok,

sorry more questions...

What is your release, support package (SAP_APPL and EA-PS) levels

What other components are active

Is t-code FMNSDN (reconstruction tool for Sales Orders) able to correct some of those Sales Orders?

thanks

Mar

0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the support, Please find the details:

Software Component: EA-PS,

Release : 604

Highest Support package: SAPK-60409INEAPS

Other components (MM, SD, PS) are also upgraded to EHP4

SAP_APPL - 604 - 0009 - SAPKH60409

SO reconstruction: After SO reconstuction Reduction line item generated with amount type 0200.

I am surprising how line item is generated from SO reconstruction? Actually this should be generated automatically once billing document is generate.

Request you, kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Rao

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rao, yes it is strange.

I can only suggest to report to SAP Support via OSS message...:( sorry...unless someone else has other suggestions.

thanks one more time!

cheers

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar

Thanks for spending for your valuable time and support.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rao, you are most welcome. I propose to share here the solution given once your ticket gets resolved, hope it will be fine.

kind regards

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

I also face the exact same issue as you encounters. SO commitment only reduced after FMNSDN, perhaps did you manage to get some input/answer from SAP regarding this?

Hope you can share with us or me who also lost here

Thanks.

Regards,

Lea