cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account assignment of discount condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a FI/CO consultant, so my knowledge on condition types is limited. However there is an emergency month end closing issue we are facing with discount condition type.

As per WAK2's promotion code 1234, the validity is 29.08.2011 to 30.09.2011

This is for buy one get one free condition. However, the same is not getting updated in the required discount GL account. What I would like to know is which GL account this amount is getting updated in. There should have been 5 lacs that should have updated in the discount GL account.

There is a condition type defined "ABC" defined in VBK2 for buy one get one free condition, however the validity shows 29.08.2011 to 30.08.2011. Could this validity be the reason. (correct validity is 29.08.2011 to 30.09.2011)

I've checked in V/08 for the condition type "XYZ" and the account key and they are assigned in VKOA.

Please suggest if there is any other set of transaction codes that I could find the discount/bonus account assignment in.

Regards,

Soujanya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soujanya,

from the info you provided it seems the condition validity record is the issue.

Account assignments in SD are done in VKOA only.

You can also check the account determination analysis in VF02>environment>acc determination analysis..this will give you further idea.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks.

Regards,

Soujanya.

Answers (0)