cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Calculation in Pricing for Sales Order.

nitin_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Please help me out with this below mentioned problem in the Pricing for Sales order.

I am creating a Contract with Customer and Plant from the same Region (State), while creating the subsequent Sale order I want to use the plant of some other Region which is different from the contract. In this case the pricing will change as there will be different Taxes (%) that would be applicable for different Region.

Now the requirement is that we want to use the Final Selling price which is calculated in the contract, therefore by keeping the Selling Price Fixed we have to backtrack and calculate new pricing accordingly.

An example for the same is explained below:

When Both Customer and Plant are from same Region:

Particulars % Value

A Basic Value 100000

B ED 10.30% 10300

Sum total (A+B) 110300

C VAT 5% 5515

Sale Price (ABC) 115815

When Customer and Plant are from different Regions:

Particulars % Value

D Basic Value (A-B-C) 92105

C ED 10.30% 9487

Sumtotal (A-B) 101592

B VAT 14% 14223

A Sale Price 115815

Please reply with possible solutions.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Oct 4, 2011 5:59 PM Thread Locked - Reason Cross Posted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For this purpose you need to use a pricing routine in your pricing procedure.

Let me explain the routine for one condition type. Let us say you have a base price of Rs.100 and need to deduct VAT of 4% from base price via reverse calculation.

You need to write a code in a routine(say 999) such that if region of plant is not equal to region of ship to party, then VAT to be calculated as

VAT value = (Base Price * 4)/(100 +4)

This should be the formula you need to incorporate in your routine to reverse calculate VAT from Base Price. You can use the same formula in a similar way in different routines and assign them against your condition type in V/08 T.Code in Calculation Type column.

This will definitely resolve your issue. Revert in-case of any questions.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 930870 - (Re)determination and (re)valuation of conditions.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo