cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order-VRPS cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Business requirement for return order process is, user create a return order but the requirement is if VPRS condition type is ZERO then systems has to take the nearest plantu2019s cost (MBEW-VERPR) of that material. I can find out the nearest plants but where can i put this logic inorder to update the VPRS.

Kindly suggest how we can do this requirement.

Regards,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please clarify whether you want nearest plant's material cost as VPRS condition value in Return order condition tab?

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I'm looking for that, Please let me know, how can we do this.

Regards,

Nagesh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you clarify, when you are able to find the "NEAREST" plant, cant you find the VPRS of that NEAREST plant?

Still is there any chance that Material Mov avg price could be ZERO even in NEAREST Plant?? if yes, then its a strange case!!.

It would be better if you put your complete requirement, for better understanding & quick replies

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

cant you find the VPRS of that NEAREST plant?

I can find the VPRS of the NEAREST plant but how to update VPRS condition type in the return order condition tab.

Still is there any chance that Material Mov avg price could be ZERO even in NEAREST Plant?? if yes, then its a strange case!!.

In that case ZERO is accepted

My requirement is, if i find the Material Mov avg price ,how can i update in the condition tab. where can i put this logic.

Regards,

Nagesh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the routines , write the logic in Routines / ALtCtype.

Check with your tech con.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing. I think that question 4 ("How can I recognize how the cost was determined?") will help you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is, in material master moving average price is ZERO for few of the materials, if user raise a return order sysytem will take VRPS as ZERO. in order to avoid that systems has to take nearest plant moving average price of that material.

Regards

Nagesh