Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Good Morning All

While creating a sales order for scrap material (and material type HIBE operating suppliys)

Determination :OR NORM TAN

Its showing an error "No Vendor Specified" .

Any one give me an idea where i mistake and make it to correct.

Edited by: rushiker on Oct 4, 2011 7:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very useful for quick feedback from SDN and thanks to SDN and repliers.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Partner Function Tab at Sales Order Header & Item Level. There would be Partner Function for Vendor (like Broker / Agent, etc) which will be mandatory for the Document Type.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply but how to check the partner function in sales order in header and item level here its not possible to opening the partner function header and item level in sales order throughout the error as " No Vendor Specified" .

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Partner Functions would be flowing from Customer Master. Edit Customer Master & check whether Vendor is entered there. If not enter a Vendor & try creating Sales order again.

Also do you actually need to enter Vendor in Scrap Sales Order? if no, then remove mandatory Vendor Partner Fumction in partner dettermination.

Also for your information, generally we have a seperate Sales Order document type for Scrap Sales as the requirement for Pricing, incompletion log & item category is differnet.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its Not allow to check partner function in sales order and one more clarification whether its possible to create sales order with material type HIBE operating supplies.

Edited by: rushiker on Oct 4, 2011 8:18 AM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to sell the Scrap material with HIBE material type?

Refer this thread for Material type to be used to Scrap:

Also, I know that you cannot open the Partner Tab in Sales Order, that is why I suggested you to check the Partner Functions in Customer Master.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

Greeting from Rushi

I changed material type HIBE to HALB successfully but while in delivery its showing "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" even i checked delivery shc. date, but cant.

So please inform what to do now

Edited by: rushiker on Oct 28, 2011 10:49 AM