cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to do the customization for invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

we are in to the contract with buses,we are raising the order through va41 for each bus,now buisness want to club the all invoices in to one print out,so i come to know that,this can be possible through invoice list how to do this customization,can u please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

hope for this requirement we can achevie by "invoice list" configuration

1. Condition type RL00 (factoring discount) must be maintained and, if required, also the condition type MW15.

2. An invoice list type must be assigned to each billing type that you want to process in invoice lists. The standard version of the

SAP R/3 System includes two types of invoice lists: LR for invoices and debit memos, LG for credit memos.

3. Copying requirements must be defined (for example, the payer, terms of payment and other fields that must be identical in the documents to be included in the invoice list).

4. Copy controls must be maintain for Commercial invoice and invoice list document.

5. I f you want system automatically propose the invoice list dates you have to define and assign the "Calendar" to the in customer master "invoice list dates" in billing view.

6. go to VF21 select the invoice list document type(LR) and give the all invoice documnet in the document column and enter.

Please explore the doucument you can find many things. For you reference please find the below thread.

You can go through this link ,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/561102545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm.

Please let me know if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As this is related to printout, so maitanin a factory calendar in the Customer Master Record->sales Data Tab->Billing->Maintain a Factory Calendar in the Invoicing dates tab.Say maitnain a Billing Plan type Z1 using t.code OVBI and in the Billing Plan type maitnain only one billing date.Then all the orders will be getting billing on that particular billing date and it gets accumulated in one output type

Secondly, If billing should happend regularly and all billed data has to come in one single output then assign a new output type and for that outpu typemaitnain a separate smartform, where in that smartform with the help of ABAP team,you can ask them to write the logic that all billed documents should come in single output

NOTE : Please check the issue that has been posted by you.Before Possing an Issue kindly search in the Forum

[]

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Oct 4, 2011 10:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer,but my issue is here,we are making order related billing,here we are maintaining billing plan also,so we do invoice for one customer,so i want to club all the invoices in to one document,and the buisness dont want to use resticted dates ,with invoice list if i maintain factory calender date has to be freze,so any other option that buisnees can club the invoice in to one output and do the billing when he wants.

please guide me.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all use another sales document type(ex:ZOR).As you are doing order related billing and as you want to club all the invoices in one document please check that there are no billing split parameters.Also for the output , in the smartform with the help of ABAP team ask them to include the logic that invoices should get into one output.Also maintain a separate factory calendar.which has to be assigned in the customer master record

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Please kindly make a search in this forum before posting a question.

Go through this links

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBIL/SDBIL.pdf

http://sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/blling-configuration.pdf

Thank you.