cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Security profiles & Security rights using sourcing Workbook

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use workbook to upload Security profiles & Security rights, and finding it difficult to get the "Resource" field mapping attributes in "eso_security_profiles" tab of the workbook. Is there a reference sheet for this, or a place from where I can map the display names with resource.

Example: If I want update the security rights for Currency attribute with in Master Data under Security Rights tab, we need to use "masterdata.Currency" in "Resource" field of "eso_security_profiles" tab in the workbook. similarly from where can we get the entire list of attributes and thier Resource.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to get the list of all the attributes under Access Rights along with the associated permission types.

Example: Under Documents Management: RFx Type has Create, View, Edit, Setup, Import types of permissions available. similarly across all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A localized resource text exist for every resource name. By convetion it is suffix with ".class_name".

E.g: (Loacalized Resource id = value)

masterdata.Currency.class_name = Currency

rfx.RFXDoc.class_name = RFx.

Go to Setup>localized resources and search with <resource id>.class_name you can find the resource name.

Thanks, Baski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also locate all ResourceID's in the database table FCI_UPP_SECURITY_NAMES if you have access.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Baski. That was the info I was looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mudit for your information, that helps as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I take the download from localized resources (*.class_name), inorder to map the display security attributes to "Resource" in workbook, I am still unable to find the Resource for few attributes like..below..

Queued Messages

User Impersonation For Buyer

User Impersonation For Seller

Cache Configuration

Cluster Configuration

Daemon Alerts.....

and there are many more for which I dont have a match. Please suggest if there are any tips or considerations that we can help while trying to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Vinod.