Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for transport lanes

former_member225623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i have created a product and iam transporting from supplier to customer location.I need to know is there any table which shows transport lane for a product.Between which location that product is transported.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table /SAPAPO/TPSRC_M and also check /SAPAPO/TPSRC(for External Procurement)

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member225623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am unable to find my product details in those two tables.but in table /SAPAPO/TPSRC_M it showing only partner guid's but not partner details.

In this table /SAPAPO/TPSRC_M LOCNOTO is showing customer location and LOCFR & LOCTO is shows partner guids but not names.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per my knowledge there is no standard table which gives location to and location from without Location ID.

/SAPAPO/TPSRC_M which gives product external procurement details with plant code(LOCNOTO) which is your location to.

Now to get Location from you can copy location from Location ID and go to table /SAPAPO/LOC then you will get location from as well.

Follow the below steps:

Step1:Go to table /SAPAPO/TPSRC_M enter your product or location to and copy all location from Location ID's

Step2:Go to table /SAPAPO/LOC past all location from Location ID's and get all location from.

What kind of details you required for product in transportation lane tabels?

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member225623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

For specific product i need to know following details

1.How many locations that product is linked(Both supplier and customer).

2.Transport lane for that product if there are more than one supplier and customer location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use TCODE = WUF, select object type as product and run the report.

on the results page, select your product and click on the "Location product" button for your question #1 and Source of Supply or Ex PR for your question #2.

Transportation Lanes are based on a combination of source & target locations & not directly on products, so using the source and destination locations you can get the transportation lanes using /n/SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 transaction

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try the following options

/SAPAPO/MATLOCPR - Partner Dependent location product activities : Enter the Product id, and you could retrieve the cust. loc (loc id) and sup. loc (partner guid) . And from table but00 you can get the sup. loc (partner guid)

OR

/SAPAPO/TRPROD - Source of supply, which provides products associated with Transportation lane

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii gurus,

i have fetched locfr locto ttype minshp maxship partner from /SAPAPO/TRMCARR where partner is not null.

now my requirement is to pass locid of locfr anf locto to /SAPAPO/loc and get locno .but the problem is when i am reading the data from /SAPAPO/loc table no data is coming. i dont know why???

tis this query correct acc. to the requirement.pls help

SELECT LOCID

LOCNO

FROM /SAPAPO/LOC INTO TABLE it_loc

FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_trm1

WHERE locid eq it_trm1-locfr

or locid eq it_trm1-locto .

regards,

achin sobti