cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tCode CHARM_CREATE for customized change request ZDCR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1. is there a way to configure the ChaRM system for the CHARM_CREATE transaction to target a customized ZDCR transaction type?

Q2. is there a way to copy the CHARM_CREATE transaction code to the customer namespace(Z*) and then alter it to target the customized ZDCR transaction type?

Grateful for any assist from ChaRM gurus on these questions ... I am getting much joy with successes in customizing ChaRM for our requirements. We have copied SDCR & other standard tranactions, status, texts etc. With customized ZDCR transaction type & new precesses, actions, conditions etc. we have got a customer specific process flow with e-mails that we are happy with. (This is on SolMan 7.0 SP25).

I would like to have the "enjoySAP" type of fast transaction entry screen like CHARM_CREATE.

The CHARM_CREATE transaction brings up a popup which creates a change request that targets the standard SDCR transaction type. The fields given for fast entry are those from SDCR (Not my customized ZDCR) and at completion of the CHARM_CREATE transaction entry, the change request is of transaction type SDCR.

At transaction DNO_CUST04, we have tried to edit the parameter with field name "CHANGE_REQUEST" sequence "1" and given new value "ZDCR". The CHARM_CREATE enjoySAP transaction still nevertheless targets the standard SDCR transaction type.

Have phished oceans of blog and rivers of SAP SSM webpages to no avail and I'm still clueless. Will give good points for a hint?

tnx,

Steve A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Amorsen,

Follow Charm_create step by step using customer name:

1- Create a new transaction using t_code SE93 (E.g.: ZCHARM_CREATE )

2 - Copy the program : CHANGE_REQUEST_CREATE_SOCM to Z using SE38

3 - In SE93, change the program to Z created in step before

4 - In SE80 Copy the function group Change-request_socm to Z

5 - copy the function modules too (will appear a pop-up asking for this)

6 - Change the include ; LZCHANGE_REQUEST_SOCMTOP

IN LINE 30 : gc_processtype(4) TYPE c

VALUE 'ZDCR', "process type for change request

Change value to ZDCR

7 - Activate all

8 - In SE38 report: ZCHANGE_REQUEST_CREATE_SOCM , change the call function SOCM_CHANGE_REQUEST_CREATE to Z

9 - activate.

Done !!!

<<text removed>>

Regards

Claudenir Bispo

Edited by: Matt on Oct 5, 2011 9:39 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudenir,

So simple and so correct... I musn't have seen the wood for the trees! I will also try to alter the default values provided in our ZCHARM_CREATE transaction from the standard selection to make it even nicer. Full points and heaped thanks for prompt reply.

tnx,

Steve A