cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate pop up of ATP delivery proposal screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I recall in an older environment the ATP delivery proposal screen was immediately called upon pressing ENTER on sales order (subject to no incompleiton message) but I now have to select the order line and click on ATP icon to see the ATP delivery proposal screen..although system calls ATP and result can be seen directly in schedule line.

Is there a control for this (to call ATP delivery proposal always at enter) somewhere.

Could this be because of RFC user type -system user vs service user.

I would expect the same (immediate POP up of ATP proposal screen) everytime something is changed in the order.

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

Transaction OVZJ controls the popup screen for the ATP check. Most customer like to use setting "E". Check the F1 help of the field to get detailed description.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

I tried all values E, A B C D and blank expecting a delivery proposal pop up each time I pressed enter..created new sales order each time. but the only way I can call the delivery proposal screen is by clicking ATP check manually.

Could there be other ATP related settings causing this. Could this be order and ATP qty specifc specific (shoratge). The initial setting or the sales area in use was E. The reason I would like to see the proposal screen at all times is to set the fixed date and qty indicator after having studied the confirmation result well. What result to accept is also a bit discretionary.

Guru

Edited by: Guru Gulab Khatri on Oct 5, 2011 6:10 AM

Edited by: Guru Gulab Khatri on Oct 5, 2011 6:11 AM

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

If you want to have the POPUP always be displayed: I suggest that you make

use of USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN in SAPLV03V. You need to set the

DIALOG_SENDEN variable to X.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

I will try it out.

on a related note may I ask if the variable is not X, what does the system accept as result of ATP and where is it set because the ATP check is carrried out in any case.

-one time

-full

-delivery proposal

I am assuming it is delivery proposal. but dont see the config node for the same or may be something that I misinterpret.

Guru

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC SPRO, please check the following setting,

Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements --> Availability Check --> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning --> Define Default Settings

Check what is the 'Availability Check Rule' maintained. This controls the ATP pop up.

Hope it will help you to solve this issue.

Regards,

Manimaran M.