cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfirmed Sales Order to appear to VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client's requirement is to see unconfirmed sales order ( Sales Order where zero quantity is confirmed at schedule line) on the VL10G screen. The transportation planning team wants to be aware of these sales order and plan for the same so this need.

I was trying to see what could be a unique identifier for these sales orders to be picked up from the table. Does it have any different status say in VBAK,VBAP or VBEP that I can use to capture the SO# and bring it on the display report?

<<Text removed>>

Edited by: Matt on Oct 5, 2011 9:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aniruddha Agnih,

The un confirmed sales order (Quantity not confirmed in schedulines) will be identified in the table VBUK.

Go to se16n and enter the VBUK give the sales document number(VBELN).

For un confirmed sales document the status (BESTK) will be "A"-Not yet processed.

For confirmed sales document the status will be (BESTK) "C"-Processed.

Hope it will be usefull for you

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no status for the order confirmation in any of the standard tables VBAK, VBAP, VBEP and VBUP.

The field VBEP-BMENG can be used to identify the unconfirmed orders by using the condition ; if the value is "initial".

Regards,

Sharan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard, I assume, you can't see the sales order that are unconfirmed at schedule line level in the delivery index tables. To get the unconfirmed sales orders, you can use sales table VBEP, where in you can capture the sales order line items which carries 0 values in the field VBEP-BMENG. You can develop a report using this table (along with VBAK and VBAP) and send to the transportation planning team seperately.

Regards,